Now Offering Telemedicine Appointments!
Your safety and health are our priority. With the coronavirus, COVID-19 in our community, we are taking steps to limit the spread of this and other serious respiratory viruses.
To protect yourself from COVID-19 and other serious respiratory viruses:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugging.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
We are taking precautions against gathering in the patient waiting area with social distancing. To minimize the waiting we are bringing patients directly into the exam room.
We also now offer appointments as TELE HEALTH/ Medicine visits. Just download the GuardianPatient App on your smartphone or tablet.
- Now Offering Telemedicine Appointments!
Your safety and health are our priority. With the coronavirus, COVID-19 in our community, we... read more
- Now Accepting Humana Gold Plus and Simply Medicare Advantage!
Oviedo Internal Medicine is pleased to announce we are now accepting Human Gold Plus and... read more
- Accepting New Patients!
We are currently accepting new patients! Please contact us today... read more
- Walk-Ins Welcome!
Walk-in patients are welcome at the practice of Zulma Cintron, M.D... read more
- Prevent Infection!
Please get your flu shots and pneumonia vaccines. Always wash your hands and keep sanitizer... read more